Here I am, completely overwhelmed by my academic endeavors (hence the low amount of recent blog posts). Over the past few months I have collected spam in Russian directed to this site, and turned it via Babelfish into English. These are the spam messages that say, in some form or another: your blog is good, with a link to a dubious website. This is unlike the random letters with nasty links sort of spam. The whole point of this exercise is that the simple message above gets garbled. I’m sure that having a lot of slang helps in this. Plus it also shows some interesting cultural differences between here and there, wherever there might be.
- Sufficiently interesting and cognitive theme
- Outstanding [statya].[Respekt] to the author.
- It is excellently written! I will much think…
- [Mlin], [spamery] simply reached already by this their primitive!
- This here from what you did take that so especially and one-sided? I think that it is possible to make in order to open this hypothesis.
- But why it is here exclusive thus? I search for, why not to enlarge this theme.
- Well why you did solve only thus? I reflect, how it is possible to enlarge this theme.
- [Blog] is very qualitative. To you reward for it or order of honor. =)