While I’m busy typing my next super duper really important paper, I’ll give you a few things to read, do and make you think…. or most probably not.
- Opinion piece in the New York Times, Science is in the details.
- Be scared, be very scared. Computers might become intelligent and used for nefarious purposes. Hey, didn’t I read that in a book or see that at the movies already? I know I’ve seen that somewhere. Maybe someone can remind me.
- About the future: see the moon at the movies and tell me if it’s worth seeing.
- Witness the eternal wars between science and nature.
- If you are bored and need to spend some time doing something smart, how about you try solving problem number 6 of the IMO without peeking. I found about it here, but I have not had time to even attempt to solve it. It sounds like fun.
- If you are bored and need to kill 5 minutes, try the following puzzle game. It will relieve some tension, plus you will get to laugh at the evil corporations.